Services Provided With Monthly Rent:
- Assisted living services available
- One month’s rental for the apartment
- All utility costs except phone and television
- Three meals per day served in the dining room, plus an evening snack
- Participation in on site social, recreational and educational programs and activities
- Flat linen services once a week
- Weekly housekeeping (vacuum carpet, clean bathroom, dust, mop floors)
- Apartment safety assessment one time per year
- Wellness review once a year
- Outside maintenance, including trash and snow removal
- Interior maintenance, including trash and snow removal
- 24 hour staffing
- 24 hour personal call system
- Individual temperature control in each apartment
- Computer access in public area
- Weather and emergency alert system
With residency at Parkview Village, the following services are available and may include an additional fee:
- Medication Assistance (daily reminders, daily medication set up, weekly…)
- Shower Safety Assistance
- Additional Apartment Safety Assessments
- Nutritional Counseling
- Weight monitoring
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Neck Pendant available
- Unpacking after move in – (2 hrs per apartment provided to new resident)
- Additional Housekeeping
- Seasonal Closet Cleaning
- Watering Plants
Participation in Parkview’s recreation program is included with your monthly rent and includes most transportation to offsite activities. Social outings are scheduled on a regular basis. Residents are expected to cover their personal restaurant and event admission costs. Fees associated with the event may vary and will be advertised in advance.
A large screen TV is located in the gathering room.
A library of books and family videos are also available.
Personal Exercise Counseling:
A personal exercise program can be developed, in conjunction with your physicians recommendations. This includes teaching proper technique and a system to record progress. Personal Companion
Includes assistance reading or composing mail, typing services, etc…Personal Computer Assistance
- Three home cooked meals are served in the dining room.
- Open dining times, menu meals, snacks provided.
- Guests are welcome to enjoy a meal in our main dining room. They may purchase a meal ticket at the front office.
- The private dining room can be reserved for private gatherings and celebrations at no additional cost.
- Meals may be delivered to your apartment.
- Beauty and Barber Services
Fees associated with beauty and barber services are posted in the beauty shop. Please pay the stylist directly.
- Personal Transportation by Car
- Personal Shopper
- Spiritual Support:
Our in house chapel is open to any group wishing to hold services or for private reflection and prayer. There will also be Bible Study groups meeting there.